Welcome

Hello, my darlings
How nice of you to visit. You are welcome to stay and join me on my Train-journey through all those lovely books, that will introduces us to darkness, sexy-times and our so beloved alpha-males. You might notice I called it a 'Train' journey, let me explain; you remeber the  alphas I just mentioned ? Yeah, they gon' run a train on me first and then on you eventually, if you decide to stay. If you didn't quite got the idea, girl hit me up. I would love to elaborate.
So...leave all your morals and inhibitions when you enter this blog, because I do like it dark and I do like it nasty. 

This is a place of no judgement. I read what I want and however I want.
I do read alot of YA, fantasy and new adult romances but here, on this blog I want to focus on the part of me, that likes it a little... twisted.


Until next time, loves


xx

Comments